The overall objective is to produce a standardised and simplified finance systems target architecture with a roadmap that meets the objective to deliver future requirements with a lower systems run cost through rationalisation of systems and optimised vendor relationships.
The consultant will:
- Gather/find descriptions of existing finance systems and other tools
- Create an As-is-state - An overview of the current application architecture for Finance systems, illustrating the current landscape for Norway, Denmark and Sweden within the different app layers (e.g. Finance transactions and reporting and analytics)
- Create a To-be-state - An overview of the proposed application architecture for Finance systems, illustrating the future landscape within the different app layers.
- Provide a motivation for the proposed to-be target architecture
- Provide highlights of potential gaps from our architecture to our capabilities along with the functional and technical health of the applications
Furthermore, the consultant together with other staff will actively support the development of and faciliatation with stakeholders on (but not limited to):
- Inventory of initiatives (projects) required to create or enhance capabilities / address pain points
- Prioritization principles that have been applied when deciding on when in time initiatives should be executed
- Implementation plan (initatives laid out on a time schedule)
- Projection of investment required, and benefits achieved, over time
Apart from handling the overall objective of creating a target architecture and roadmap, the consultant may also be required to analyze live architectural issues coming from ongoing projects, in the finance domain, where decisions are required.
Travel between Stockholm and Copenhagen will be required. Start:
Minst 5 års professionell IT-arbetslivserfarenhet.
Typ av jobb: