On behalf of a financial client, we are looking for a Supplier Manager to join our External Information Sourcing team within Customer and Counterparty Data (CCD). CCD is part of Group Data Management Office (GDMO).
You will be part of a small team of highly experienced and skilled employees who are focused on achieving more efficient and controlled contract management related to customer and counterparty data. We interface with stakeholders in business and IT as well as external suppliers. Our role requires ongoing interaction as well as a flexible and persistent approach.
As Supplier Manager, you will be a key contact and subject matter expert in supplier management. In this role you will:
- Identify opportunities to more efficiently and effectively source external data in co-operation with Business Areas.
- Facilitate the consolidation and centralisation of the clients external data suppliers.
- Create business cases with opportunities to drive change with re-negotiations and change/consolidation of suppliers.
- Develop and negotiate contract terms, conditions, modifications, penalties and incentives, while working with key stakeholders, to ensure that their requirements are met.
- Drive commercial and contract-related activities with strategic external data suppliers. This will include establishing and facilitating internal and external governance meetings, as well as maintaining and following-up on contract terms.
- Implement and run governance and demand process for control and cost-efficient usage of external data.
- Support handling of contract related risk management, as well as contract obligations and compliance tracking in a multi-vendor environment.
The qualifications you need:
We are looking for a person with strong supplier management, commercial and contract management skills, with proven ability to determine contractual and financial exposure, drive change and negotiate contracts.
- Have deep market knowledge of the sourcing area seen from a legal and commercial perspective.
- Have strong project management skills, which enable you to handle multiple suppliers and multiple contracts.
- Have knowledge of contracting and contract and vendor performance models.
- Have the ability to understand contract opportunities and risks and to work with other parts of an organisation, crafting tactics and strategies for business innovation and risk mitigation.
Having knowledge of external data suppliers is an advantage.
We expect that you have excellent skills in stakeholder management, communicating with business, legal and procurement staff to achieve business outcomes.
Furthermore, we expect you to have:
- Solid analytical capabilities in your approach to problem solving, with a focus on working in a team environment with attention to results and a sense of urgency.
- Efficient decision making skills and the ability to reach decisions that add value are critical for us in what can be tight time frames.
- Excellent communication competencies, internally and externally.
- Drive and commitment and the ability to work in cross-functional and intercultural teams with ambitious goals.
You hold a master or bachelor degree in Business, IT, Engineering or Law and are fluent in oral and written Swedish and English. Start:
Minst 5 års professionell IT-arbetslivserfarenhet.
Typ av jobb: