For an enterprise customer in the Energy Sector, we are looking for a Technical Project Manager.
Wind Power Operation want to implement a new radio dispatcher system (ATOS CVC - former Siemens CVC) in the Marine and Helicopter Coordination center.
The task of IT will be to install the servers necessary for this central solution. Together with the SCADA Communication Network Engineer (from business) the task will be to ensure design of a network solution that allows to operate the system according to all Cyber security rules at the client. It will also be a task to establish all the necessary SLA agreements between Wind Power and IT.
In generel the project Manager will be responsible for planning and coordination of all activities from IT and business in order to make the system work.
The Project Manager must be self driven and must have:
- Experience from infrastructure project
- Experience with technical communication topics.
- Solid planning skills and a structural way of working
- Good communication skills and good at stakeholder management.
- Solid project management profile
- It is important to be able to create and maintain good relations with infrastructure profiles and bridge between business and IT.
It is also important to be pragmatic and keep a positive and constructive mind. Start:
30. June 2018
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.