We are on behalf of a financial client looking for an experienced Oracle consultant within the Infrastructure area.
Infrastructure is the unit that is responsible for building and delivering IT Infrastructure services throughout the the clients value chain to support our customers in the best way. This includes responsibility for some tools as well.
The position we offer:
You will be part of a project team where your main responsibility will be documenting and creating a technical solution within the following areas:
- Implement a patching solution for databases running Solaris.
- Implement a patching solution for databases running Commodity (Red Hat Linux on VMware).
- Focus on automation of the patch process for Oracle Databases and Oracle Enterprise Linux
You will ensure that project deliverables and goals are met and agreed with relevant stakeholders. You proactively engage stakeholders through clear communication, managing their understanding, expectations and involvement.
The qualifications you need:
We are looking for an experienced Oracle consultant with in-depth knowledge of Oracle Enterprise Manager.
- In-depth experience in Oracle technology including patch procedures
- Strong knowledge regarding patching using Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c
- Drive and focus on progress
- Experience and understanding of the full technical Oracle stack.
- Keeps a track record and experience on working close together with External vendors (Oracle).
- A personality which understand the “Sense of urgency” and “Confidentiality” to resolve an issue or problem.
- Preferably you have specific knowledge within one or more IT domains like solution architecture, Linux, Exadata and Real Application Cluster.
- Excellent English languages skills
Stockholm or Helsinki
Minst 5 års professionell IT-arbetslivserfarenhet.
Typ av jobb: