ProData Consult is one of the largest independent IT-consultancies in the Nordic region within our segment. The company is headquartered in Copenhagen, DK, with branches at 10 different locations in Europe. We are expanding our dedicated Sourcing Team with an ambitious and motivated Sourcing Specialist for our office in Stockholm.
As a Sourcing Specialist, you will get an unique opportunity to acquire strong experiences in a broad field within Sourcing of IT Specialists. This Recruiting position will support all aspects of the business and includes finding the right match for the client, validate the consultants and create a ProData CV. It is therefore important that you have a strong mindset for understanding data.
- Search for the right consultants in the database and LinkedIn
- Pre-screen the consultants over the phone to match the right consultants with the assignment
- Reference checks of Consultants
- Process applicators in our internal system
- Create a ProData CV in cooperation with the Consultant
- Coordinate and scheduling for Client/Consultant meetings
We imagine that you are:
- Educated and/or has experience in being in contact with consultants of some kind and/or clients for at least 2 years.
- Outgoing and helpful towards the clients, consultants and your colleagues.
- Responsible and self-driving with the ambition to grow further within your field.
- Positive, persistent and entrepreneurial.
- Able to multitask with a calmness.
- Able to constructively be involved in close team work with the ability to contribute to a good team spirit.
- Professional communications skills in English.
ProData Consult offers a job with a high degree of self-governance, where the communication is informal and the cooperation is characterized by flexibility, trust and helpfulness. A job where you get the opportunity to work independently, as well as in teams, where sharing knowledge is valued and very important.
We are a dynamic company where you as an employee have a great opportunity to influence development and grow further into your role.
Applications are evaluated on a regular basis, so please send your CV and application as soon as possible to HR Business Partner Henrijette Lindholm, firstname.lastname@example.org Start:
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.