Working as a backfill to the PACR reporting group to enable one resource from PACR team to join the Luminor task force.
The position we offer
GFIR is a growing unit with the mission to develop and maintain common information and reporting through unified processes, organisation and platform.
As a Capital and Risk Analyst your focus will be on analysing and reporting the development of risk exposure amounts (REA) based on the balance sheet. The analysis includes Credit Risk, Market Risk and Operational Risk, as well as Large Exposures in accordance with Basel III regulation.
As Capital and Risk Analyst you will:
- Analyse the development of risk exposure amounts over a broad range of portfolios and risk types on a monthly basis.
- Communicate and present developments in risk exposure amounts to management in a clear and concise way.
- Drive data quality improvement initiatives, and bring clarity and structure to the broad range of inputs needed for our reporting.
- Provide requirements to IT and other stakeholders in order to improve the reporting solution.
- Collaborate and create with other units on Pillar III and Annual Report disclosures with particular emphasis on credit risk.
The qualifications you need
- Have a creative thinking and a “questioning” mind-set where you propose new ways of working to improve current processes.
- Are flexible and can take on unstructured assignments, where you discern what is important, develop appropriate action plans and demonstrates ownership.
- Have great analytical skills with the ability to zoom in and out, where you consider the big picture as well as the details.
- Enjoy working with other people, where you encourage collaboration in the team and are motivated by connecting with stakeholders.
- Are organised with the ability to plan ahead and prioritise multiple tasks parallel.
- Have great communication and pedagogical skills, and are comfortable in holding presentations.
You have at least 5 years of working experience. You have experience and/or knowledge of financial reporting. You hold an academic degree in finance, mathematics, statistics, engineering or similar. You have professional skills in Microsoft Excel, great English language skills and a valid permit to work in Sweden.
Following would be considered advantage:
- Experience with SAS, SQL or equivalent
- Experience with Basel III/CRD IV.
- Accounting knowledge (IFRS).
- Experience working in an Agile or Lean
Minst 5 års professionell IT-arbetslivserfarenhet.
Typ av jobb: