In search for Business Analysts to perform capital, liquidity and business reporting tasks within the regulatory reporting unit. Reporting is tied to the CRR handbook and involves COREP (capital and liquidity), G-SIB reporting.
Both junior and senior business analysts are welcome to apply.
Pillar III Consultant:
As a Pillar III consultant in Group Functions Information & Reporting (GFIR) you will join a field with high focus and interest in the international financial industry, where you will work with capital adequacy for the client and its subsidiaries.
You will be working alongside the Management Reporting team, which is focused on portfolio analysis with particular emphasis placed on communicating changes in risk levels and types to management.
Group Functions Information & Reporting (GFIR), within Group Corporate Centre, is a new and growing unit with the mission to develop and maintain common information and reporting through unified processes, organisation and platform.
The position we offer:
As a Pillar III consultant you will work on Pillar III together with annual report disclosures that are required for the client and its subsidiaries.
As a Pillar III consultant you will be:
- Producing quantitative tables that describe the bank’s risk profile.
- Producing qualitative commentary on changes in risk types and levels between periods
- Co-ordinating and liaising with management of the client's subsidiaries regarding annual report deliveries
- Producing input to be used for ICAAP
The qualifications you need
- An academic degree in finance, mathematics, statistics, engineering or similar.
- Strong analytical skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Strong communication and presentation skills and ability to interact with all types of stakeholders (Only fluency in English is required).
- Ability to work well within a team as well as with other teams across the bank
- Advanced level in Microsoft Excel
Strong preference for the below qualifications:
- Experience with SAS, SQL or equivalent
- Prior experience with Basel III/CRD IV
- Creative Thinking: can think creatively, has a “questioning” mind-set, proposes new ways of working and strives for constant improvement in current processes
- Flexibility & Reliability: can take on unstructured assignments, discerns what is important, develops appropriate action plans and demonstrates ownership.
- Drive & Motivation: can successfully handle multiple tasks, persists in the face of adversity, and takes both initiative and accountability for improving his/her own performance.
- Judgement: Displays good judgement, thinks ahead, anticipates questions and prioritises work tasks appropriately.
Minst 5 års professionell IT-arbetslivserfarenhet.
Typ av jobb: