Long term contract opportunity with a global financial client of ours.
FCCP is in a phase where we are looking to recruit several key people to join the programme on this exciting journey.
One of the top priorities is to design and roll out key KYC Organisational design, guidelines, processes and technology.
We offer you an opportunity to join a top priority area for the client and to become a part of one of the fastest changing units in the bank.
As part of the FCCP programme, you will be working with highly competent people in an energetic and dynamic organisation. We support each other globally and create sustainable solutions across the organisation.
You will be taking the role as a Senior Change Business Analyst in the KYC area. Your areas of responsibility will include but not be limited to:
- Engagement with key business leads and senior management stakeholders to define, agree and approve Project Scope and Objectives.
- Engage with programme and project stakeholders, business leads and SMEs, and lead workshops to define AS IS to TO BE Organisational target operating model landscape.
- Define a comprehensive set of business requirements for organisation design, across multiple business areas. (Requirements will be a combination of both business and IT focused requirements.)
- Perform GAP analysis and use business process modelling, KPIs, volumetric data etc, to forecast operational FTE impacts.
- Define system requirements associated with Organisational redesign.
- Define resourcing and recruitment considerations associated with the change.
- Produce required standard artefacts to describe detailed design and solution, including business requirements document, user stories, functional models, organisation charts, role descriptions, FTE sizing, process / customer journey maps, technology requirements etc.
This role will provide business analysis expertise, make recommendations on solutions, and support implementation planning to drive the organisational change agenda across the organisation with respect to uplifting and streamlining KYC processes and solutions, creation of middle office support teams, and centralisation, across all business areas and geographic locations.
This position requires strong Business Analyst and Change Management experience (5+ years) from large scale Banking and Financial change programmes or projects, including the management, traceability and delivery of requirements throughout the E2E project lifecycle.
Excellent stakeholder management is mandatory as you will be working closely with multiple business areas and key business leads across IT, Architecture, Financial Crime, Compliance, Legal and the Business in order to implement change.
Experience within financial crime (AML/CTF, KYC, Transaction Monitoring and Sanctions) is a prerequisite.
Professional, organised, and structured in approach and work produced to a high quality of standard, and you always strive to find the solution that is best for the bank.
As the project covers all geographies you can expect that you will be required to travel within the Nordics.
Proficient in MS Office suite, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio and Excel as a minimum.
Fluency in English is a requirement (speaking and writing). Start:
Minst 5 års professionell IT-arbetslivserfarenhet.
Typ av jobb: