We are looking for an experienced python developer to one of our customers, to join a fast-moving team working on a internal platform for large-scale, distributed processing of proteomics and genomics research data. Our platform is built on top of Hadoop, with the backend and processing pipelines built.
Using Python, Airflow, Django, HBase and Solr, and the frontend built in React/JS(X). You will work closely together with a team of in-house developers focused on delivering this platform, so we seek developer with experience working in teams.
- Experience with systems development
- Experience with CI (we are using Jenkins)
- Experience with development using Linux, Git, Docker
- Experience writing testable code, and the tests to go along with it
One or more of the below would be nice:
- RabbitMQ, experience building pipelines
- Distributed computing (HPC)
- Code review skills (the customer use a workflow based heavily on merge/pull requests)
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.