Business Analyst in FCCP Sanctions Compliance work-stream, Stockholm.
The Financial Crime Change Programme (FCCP) is a group-wide strategic programme, which has a top-priority for the board and the bank. The target state is a global standard for mitigating financial crime and the programme’s outcome will affect all current and potential customers as well as most services and products the client offers.
Workplace: Stockholm, but some travel in the Nordics required
The position we offer:
The Sanctions Compliance work-stream within FCCP is looking for a Business Analyst to drive analysis in a change project.
- Possibility to develop a career in the largest financial group in Northern Europe offering a stable working environment
- Dealing with procedures, laws and regulations on banking supervision
- Possibility to build up the process and guidelines in close collaboration with internal business partners
- Continuous development in banking operational risk and compliance area
- Further growth in banking operational risk, compliance and AML area
The qualifications you need:
With an Analyst profile you are expected to cover a sample set of the following analysis tasks; solution feasibility, regulations, process, organization, operational risk, business and IT impact analysis, business performance and benefit realization.
- You have good interpersonal skills: a team player who enjoys collaboration in a diverse and multicultural environment.
- Experience from business change projects/Business transformations.
- Experience from Banking or financial sector is beneficial
- Experience from regulatory and compliance area is beneficial
- You regard set hard-deadline as a motivator and you will do what it takes to deliver within this.
- A strong communicator and have the ability to navigate in a complex environment and be able to work under pressure at times of tight deadlines.
- It is beneficial if you have experience from working in projects using agile development methods.
- You have good knowledge in Requirement specification and requirement management.
Minst 5 års professionell IT-arbetslivserfarenhet.
Typ av jobb: