For an enterprise client, we are looking for a Delivery Manager with GIS Knowledge.
The Delivery Manager drives the Finance project- and programme portfolio and is the linking pin between the business stakeholders on the demand side and the supply side for common solutions, architecture, programmes and operations. The Delivery Manager manages multiple project teams and ensures professional execution in accordance with business requirements, best-practice methodologies, standards, policies and guidelines.
The Delivery Manager is expected to:
- Develop win-win, collaborative relationships that add clear value to all internal and external stakeholders
- Understand the end-to-end service not just the technical components and impact from a user’s perspective
- Collate and analyse financial information to ensure value driven decision are made and the impact to the organisation clearly articulated
- Actively embrace and promote change, especially from a business perspective
- Lead by example and actively engage and motivate their project teams
Description of main activities:
- Confirm business requirements (Functional and non-Functional), solution architecture and defining the projects boundary and what is in and out of scope Planning Deliverables & Resources
- Ensure business requirements are translated into solutions that are in line with the IT strategy and enterprise architecture
- Develop delivery plans for end to end solutions containing business and technical components, including a deployment roadmap and transition to the support organisation
- Manage all aspects of delivering the complete solution, business and technical, according to the agreed scope, quality, budget and time
6 months +
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.