IRM Model Development (Program) is a compliance initiative where the clients risk models (Scoring, Rating, PE, CAD) are renewed to be align with new regulations concerning new Default Definition for all IRB banks under ECB supervision. Entering under SSM is also setting compliance demands to our client.
We're looking for a Test Manager to ensures that all required types and levels of testing are planned, implemented, executed and reported in accordance with our clients Test Strategy.
- Responsible for driving continuous improvement and introduction of best practices, ensuring the availability of test environment and test data, understanding and addressing testing skill gaps as well as coaching and helping team memebers to ensure agility and excellent deliveries.
You would be responsible for:
- Creation of Master Test Plan for IMD together with some SME's
- Creation of needed Level Test Plans for IMD together with some SME's
- Overall testing approach planning and execution responsibility according to our clients Test Strategies
- Handling of the HP Quality Center / ALM
- Creation of the TC’s together with some SME's etc.
- Non-Functional Testing - Performance
You are an experienced TM being able to get on overview of the program's scope rather easily and understand the magnitude and importance of it (lot of testing needs to be done in a rather short time period). You can take some pressure and you are able to e.g. find and propose alternative ways of doing things. Fluent english, spoken and written. Good communication skills. Can manage with many teams and many kinds of people. Good understanding of tools and Test Cases. You have can do mentality. Start:
Minst 5 års professionell IT-arbetslivserfarenhet.
Typ av jobb: