Optimizing our team in Solna, we are looking for an internal IT-Recruiter/Sourcing with an open mindset, who is motivated by a diverse role within recruitment of freelance IT-Consultants. Your primary function:
- search for the best consultants to work for some of the largest companies in Sweden
- process applications in our advanced internal system
- pre-screen the consultants
- match the right consultants with the assignment
- verify the consultants and negotiate salary
- communicate with stakeholders and sub-contractors
It's not your background that's important! It's your mindset and your personality. It is your ability to search and attract IT-Specialists, with the matching skills that the customer needs and understand the logic of preparing CV’s and presentations, with our IT-Specialists. It is the combination that ensures your own success together with ProData Consult.
- write a ProData CV with the consultant
The department in Solna consists of two IT-Recruiters/Sourcing and the CEO of our Swedish Department. You will also get to work closely with the Head Quarter in Denmark, Copenhagen consisting of 12 colleagues and the HQ Sourcing Manager, in the process of finding the best candidates for our customers. We prefer you to have:
- good knowledge within recruitment and/or sales
- solid experience working in Microsoft Office
- experience working with CRM systems
- a strong discipline for data
Your profile should besides from other great qualities be:
- professional communication skills in Swedish and English.
- proactive and energetic such as being able to keep calm in challenging situations
- structured with the ability to prioritize
- confident communicator with a strong awareness
- helpful and motivated by taking other administrative and practical tasks in the office being the link between Head Quarter Denmark and ProData Consult Sweden.
ProData Consult offers
- last, but not least have strong interpersonal skills and easily get along with other people
a job with a high degree of self-governance, where the communication is informal, and the cooperation is characterized by flexibility, trust and helpfulness. A job where you get the opportunity to work independently, as well as in teams, where sharing knowledge is valued and very important. You will get a solid training in the processes, systems and assignments. We are a dynamic company, where you as an employee have a great opportunity to influence development and grow further into your role. Interested?
We conduct ongoing interviews, with a starting date in February/March 2019, so please send your CV and application to email@example.com. Questions can be addressed to HR Recruitment Specialist Tina Oksen at +45 25 60 24 34 in Denmark, HQ. Start: