Optimizing our team in Solna we are looking for an ambitious profile - with a responsible and strong detailed oriented personality ensuring effective sourcing of IT Specialists. We prefer you to:
- Have at least 6-12 month of experience working within the branch of Sourcing/Recruitment
- Be fluent/native in communicating in Swedish along with excellent communication skills in English
- Have knowledge within IT; it is preferable however the interest for the segment is the most important
Your profile should besides from other great qualities be:
- Have experience working in Microsoft Office.
- Proactive and energetic such as being able to keep calm in challenging situations
- Structured with the ability to prioritize
- Confident communicator with a strong awareness
- Helpful and motivated by taking other administrative and practical tasks in the office being the link between Head Quarter Denmark and ProData Consult Sweden.
- Last, but not least have strong interpersonal skills and easily get along with other people.
Our department in Solna is the Swedish Head Quarter with two combined Sales- and Sourcing Specialists along with the CEO of ProData Consult AB. They are working closely with two co-workers based in Malmö and with a large team from the Danish Head Quarter. In collaboration, we are working to ensure that our Clients can get the best IT Specialists on board freelancing them through our platform.
This is a great opportunity to expand your knowledge and specializing even more within recruitment as a great Sourcing Specialist. Primary tasks:
- Search for the matching Consultants in our database and LinkedIn
- Pre-screen the Consultants over the phone
- Process applicators in our internal system and create a ProData CV in cooperation with the Consultant
- Coordinate and scheduling for Client/Consultant meetings
- Update our database with new relevant Consultants
ProData Consult offers
- Participate in development and overall optimization projects to support continued growth in ProData Consult.
a job with a high degree of self-governance, where the communication is informal, and the cooperation is characterized by flexibility, trust and helpfulness. A job where you get the opportunity to work independently, as well as in teams, where sharing knowledge is valued and very important. You will get a solid training in the processes, systems and assignments. We are a dynamic company, where you as an employee have a great opportunity to influence development and grow further into your role. You will become part of a strong and collaborative team in Sweden with 6 colleagues placed in Solna, Malmö and Finland. Your workplace will Vretenvägen 2, 171 54 Solna, Sweden.
Questions are addressed to HR Specialist Tina Oksen, in HQ Denmark, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The startup of the position is expected when we find the right candidate.
Please send your CV and application as soon as possible to email@example.com Work location: