For a multinational Norwegian client, known for their innovations towards a more sustainable future, we are looking for an Analytics Developer to improve upon their SSRS solution.
You will be joining an in-house team in daily operations, where the IT landscape is dynamic and flexible, to match each developers core strengths.Their technological landscape involves Java 8, IoT, AWS, REST, Microservices and continous delivery to mention some things, but the main task at hand revolves around defining, optimizing and developing SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Service), in a joint effort with a PM/coordinator, in order to:
- Standarize reports across regions
- Create joint catalogue wth standardized reports with given selection parameters
- Help optimize queries for increased effeciency
- Follow best practices and map out the best solutions for a reusable template for standardized reports
For this, we seek a Developer with experience in:
- 'Get on top of' the solutions current architecture, and defining its status for the purpose of future maintenance and development.
- SSRS, or strong in SQL databases
- Data processing, reporting and analysis
- Creating standardized reports
- Development from a 'business need' perspective
- English (Norwegian is a plus)
- Driving processes and being a desicion maker in the development process
100%, onsite, Oslo
If this is of interest to you, and you are available on short notice, please reach out to us by using the form below, or contacting Anum directly (see below).
We'll get back to you right away. Start:
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.