We are looking for a strong profile with experience in selling and delivering IT-Consultants to Swedish and other Scandinavian Clients - Ensuring best quality combined with quantity together with our high skilled Sourcing team supporting you.
We prefer you to:
- Have at least 2 years of relevant education or training within Sales, Delivery, IT, Commercial approach, etc.
- At least 5 years work experience within sales and a strong business sense. In addition, we prefer you to have a combined experience or/and insight from recruitment, IT, Fintech or similar.
- Have experience working in an international environment and can communicate professionally in English where Swedish should be your mother language. Needless to say that you are confident using Microsoft Office package.
Your profile besides from other great qualities:
- Self-driven sales professional with high integrity and reliability.
- A confident communicator with a strong situational awareness.
- A strong interpersonal skills and easily get along with other people - a “glimpse in the eye” combined with a warm humour are appreciated.
- Analytical mind-set when talking to clients, along with being detail oriented, independent and takes initiative.
- Competitive in a healthy and honest way, persistently and strong driven towards results
ProData Consult is grossing +80 million SEK in Sweden alone in 2018 but the SE subsidiary is still considered a green field operation. Our core business is delivery of high-end, senior IT and Business consultants on time and material basis. We are servicing some of the largest clients in the Nordics and are a leading player in the Nordics within our segment. Additional we have a large Nearshore operation in Poland with an attractive service offering for Nordic clients and already solid Swedish references.
In this phase the job for the right person is to do everything from cold calls to account management at CXO level. The person will be supported by a local consultant sourcing team, a strong IT platform and a large back office and marketing team based on Copenhagen. The primary function as Sr. Account Executive is to help clients with their IT projects by delivering consultants. The right person thrives with challenges and enjoy building up and maintaining a Client Portfolio. What is important is the candidate’s skills within sales but should the candidate also have executive ambitions this will be appreciated. Our plan is to scale up fast in Sweden.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Sell IT Consultants to the clients and sell our Nearshore Services in Poland
- Negotiations, relation building and extensions of consultants
- Cooperate with the Group Management Team developing Sales and Services
- Build and maintain own Customer Portfolio
- Negotiate with Clients and Consultants regarding price, contracts etc.
- RFP, RFQ, RFI, EU-Tender in cooperation with the ProData Management
We offer you an exciting job, where the tone is informal and the form of corporation is characterized by collaboration, trust and helpfulness. The opportunity to work independently, but also in cooperation with friendly and committed colleagues. You will be located in Stockholm area/Solna but travels must be expected to; our units located in other European countries when relevant.
Interested? Please Contact Group HR Manager Henrijette Lindholm at email@example.com
Read more about us at www.prodataconsult.se Start:
As soon as possible
Typ av jobb: