For our client, an international financial institution based in Amsterdam, we are looking for an Automation Engineer with PowerShell
. Project description:
As a Senior Engineer, you have extensive knowledge of the Microsoft stack and you are eager to automate as many manual activities as possible. Our client uses SCCM to manage large server groups within the organisation. Currently, they are using 2012 R2 and they are working on finalizing the migration to 2016. In the end, Windows Server 2016 is one of the conditions for moving to the Cloud (Azure). We are looking for the engineer, who has some experience with Azure and is capable of helping the other engineers and teams getting to know this ‘new world’.
We are looking for a strong communication engineer, who will become part of a DevOps team that works according to Agile / Scrum. You are eager to learn and you are aware of the importance of documentation and Risk Awareness. As an engineer, you work together with the team on behalf of the Product Owner in a rapidly changing Agile world. Requirements:
- You have knowledge of Windows Infrastructure & platform;
- You have knowledge and experience with PowerShell;
- You have knowledge and experience with Pester Tests scripts;
- You have knowledge of CI / CD, TFS, VSTS and Azure DevOps Service;
- Preferably, you have experience with DSC (Desired State Configuration), SMA (Service Management Automation) and / or Azure automation;
- Experience with Configuration Management, Orchestration tooling (Puppet / Chef / Ansible) is an advantage.
- Fluency in English, Dutch is a plus.
Are you interested in this challenge? Do not hesitate to contact me: email@example.com with your CV and cover letter. Start:
Min. 5 years of IT experience.