For one of our clients we are looking for a Business Change Manager, who speaks german and english fluently, and who could work in Germany.
Client is rolling out SAP Transportation management in Germany. They have already performed 3 roll-outs, but have identified that they have a GAP on the business change management efforts.
We are looking for a full time contractor for the rest of 2019. Start early March (PI planning on 20/21st so onboarding should be done prior to this if possible)
- Driving the business Change management and communication towards the business in Germany
- Ensure stakeholders are identified and communication plan is created to keep them updated.
- Ensure Process mapping is done and GAPs identified.
- Drive Process GAPs and ensure workarounds are accepted and how to work with them is understood.
- Drive changes to roles and organization (if needed)
- Identify training needs and ensure relevant users are trained in new processes
- Drive business simulation to ensure users knows how to run the new processes.
- Experience as business change manager in IT implementations
- Experience from Supply chain and logistics processes
- Fluent in German (Native)
Location: The person is preferably based in Dusseldorf or north of Germany - primary work locations will be Dusseldorf, Pronsfeld and Uphal, with some travel to Denmark Midtjylland. Start:
Beginning of March
Until the end of the year
Dusseldorf/ Pronsfeld /Uphal, travel to DK- Midtjylland.
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.