For our client, an innovative company with great passion for sport and technique based in The Hague area, we are looking for a Junior Backend Developer. Project description:
Our client is looking for a Junior Backend Developer to expand the development team for the Training Apps. As a backend developer, you will be helping in the development of the backend for the client’s Apps, in all steps of the development process. You will be working closely with the other developers, Product Owner, Technology Architect and with the rest of the teams to implement features and align the way of working.
You are passionate about creating maintainable and highly scalable solutions that will enable client’s users to push their limits and become better cyclists. You are expected to take the lead in improving client’s cloud-hosted backend and in implementing the tooling to optimize CI/CD. Your responsibilities are:
- Implementing a high quality and scalable solution together with the team of developers, designers and testers;
- Ownership of parts of the solution;
- Providing technology direction for the implementation of the back-end features;
- API First design & development;
- Alignment with the Technology Architect on strategic and tactical design decisions;
- Guiding the team in improving the way of working, e.g. setting up and maintaining CI/CD;
- Defining and enforcing principles, patterns & practices together with the team Partner with Product team and Business analysts to create new concepts and features.
- A minimum of 1-3 years experience as back-end developer;
- Experience in working in Agile teams;
- A continuous focus on improvements;
- Good communication skills in English and Dutch is a plus;
- To be able to explain complex technology matters in simple terminology;
Experience or interested in:
- The ability to inspire others with your passion and ambition.
- API Management platforms;
- Experience with at least 1 cloud provider and PaaS Services
- Microsoft Azure PaaS and/or Google Cloud Platform PaaS services;
Are you interested in this challenge? Do not hesitate to contact me: email@example.com with your CV and cover letter. Start:
Den Haag, Netherlands
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.