We are looking for a Network/Infrastructure Engineer with passion for IT Security within the financial/banking sector.
You will engage in the development of the clients Internet Operations Environment within Cyber Threat Management. You will join the Cyber Defence Centre and be co-driver in supporting the mission to protect the client and their customers. The unit has 3 tracks; Investigations, Intelligence and Data Analysis. Project Scope:
You will join a professional team who hands-on will transform bare metal to functional vertical OSINT environment for the client’s intelligence and investigations officers. You will contribute to the design of the clients new Internet Operations environment, work hands-on with implementation, deploy, Troubleshoot and finetune. Keywords are performance, availability, reliability, maintainability, security, and scalability Must have:
- Broad understanding of IT and IT Security
- Knowledge of networks and network security administration
- Knowledge of identity and access management
- Hands-on experience in Linux and Windows operating system and services administration
- Hands-on experience in configuring network devices (e.g. vpn, firewalls, routers and switches)
- Hands-on experience in setting up virtual environments/private cloud
Nice to have skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills in English
- Coding skills; Java, Python, Bash
- Relevant university degree and/or certifications
- Have a keen interest in technology and cyber security and be able to see the wider context of things
- Experience working in an international setting is a plus.
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.