For an international client, we are looking for a SAP Plant Maintenance Consultant who will be responsible for providing SAP PM support to business stakeholders.
Support includes assistance with technical system issues as well as business process issues.
In addition the consultant is responsible for identifying and implementing system enhancements, testing requested system changes, and facilitating driven projects.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- At least 8 years of experience in SAP Plant Maintenance (PM) module
- At least 8 years of experience in SAP PM configuration
- Technical or functional lead on at least 1 full-lifecycle SAP implementation
- Solid understanding of the SAP ASAP methodology framework
- Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers
- Greenfield implementation experience
- Used to worked for a international company.
The candidate should be able to work independently and provide relevant thought leadership in defining solutions and manage end to end delivery of the complex projects within the plant maintenance, manufacturing and planning space. Start:
Medio February or March 1st
6 months + option
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.