Our client is a collaborative, browser- and cloud-based recording studio. Their mission is to enable music and podcast creation for everyone, no matter where in the world you are or what device you are using.
They are a unit within within a large well known company, small enough to move fast and make their own decisions, but with all the technical resources that they need from the larger company.
Since their launch in 2013, they have attracted millions of users. With them, anyone can make their recordings online, either as an independent creator or in collaboration with friends, band members or classmates.
We are in search of an experienced Java engineer to join the client's R&D education family. The team focuses on building a better experience for schools, teachers and students. We are looking for someone that can help with large customer onboarding, can offload any LMS (Learning Management System optimizations and customizations. What you'll do:
- Work with R&D, sales and customer success to ensure the clients end users have problem-free experience
- Support onboarding of large customers and resolving issues
Who you are:
- Streamlining LMS and SSO integrations
- 5+ years of experience in web development and Java
- Experience in handling customer engagements
- Experience in talking with different teams and aligning for a solution
CV in English Start:
- You’re familiar with: version control (GIT), REST APIs, SQL and continuous delivery
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.