For an interesting client we're looking for a full-stack web engineer to build tooling in a machine learning focused team, whose objective is to find the right audience for specific content. Who you are:
- You have solid knowledge of React and Typescript
- You can also contribute in other parts of the backend Java-stack
- You possess a quality mindset and pair your code with tests
- Experience with GraphQL and Apollo client is a huge plus
- You are comfortable working in an agile environment, where we always try to improve how we work and collaborate
- You have an open mind and would maybe be interested in helping in other areas such as machine learning, data science or user research
You will be working from the client´s newly renovated Consumer office in central Stockholm.
You are welcome at the client for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our client’s platform is for everyone, and so is their workplace. The more voices they have represented and amplified in their business, the more they will all thrive, contribute, and be brilliant. So, bring your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. Start:
End of March
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.