We are now looking for a Analytics Engineer for an interesting client within music application in central Stockholm.
The client needs your skills in staging and optimizing data sets and pipelines.
As part of their team, you will work with other data engineers, data scientists and data product designers to create a data suite that enables rapid delivery and consumption of insights.
Your work will directly impact their ability to monitor and analyse key performance metrics, and you will have an opportunity to influence their data design decisions as they scale.
This is a highly impactful role where you will directly contribute to how millions of the client’s users are supported around the world. What you’ll do
- Build scalable and robust solutions to surface necessary data and performance metrics.
- Work with data scientists to design the right datasets and build business logic into ETL processes.
- Work with data analysts and dashboard designers to find the right balance of raw data vs. aggregation in consumer-facing datasets.
- Work with operations analysts to understand how business processes manifest in raw data.
Who you are
- Research the data export capabilities of various platforms, and make recommendations on how to improve existing architecture.
You have at least 4 years of experience in a similar business intelligence, data engineering, data analysis or data visualization role and a degree in science, computer science, statistics, economics, mathematics, or similar quantitative discipline. You have the technical expertise required for the role:
- Significant experience in designing analytical data layers and in conducting ETL with very large and complex data sets;
- High level of ability in SQL, Python and Scala;
- Experience in schema design and dimensional modeling;
- Experience in database management and optimization;
- You are able to define and discuss conceptual or logical data models with non-technical stakeholders, and can translate those to physical models in production.
- You have a strong business sense and can articulate data-driven solutions to various problems.
- You are familiar with best practices in data visualization and tools.
- You are a self-driven person who is capable of tackling loosely defined problems.
- You are a communicative person that values building strong relationships with colleagues and stakeholders, and can explain complex topics in simple terms.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic and high energy environment and are comfortable with ambiguity.
- You have experience with Google’s Cloud Platform or similar cloud-based infrastructures.
CV in English Start:
- You have a strong experience with Tableau
Typ av jobb: