Our cool client is looking for an experienced Product Analyst/Data Scientist to join their Markets growth team. The team is building an insights practice that helps identify what appeals to audiences locally, and how these innovations can be scaled into success globally.
You will work as part of a cross-disciplinary product team, bringing insights into every decision made throughout the product development cycle. Your role will be to turn terabytes of data into insights and get a deep understanding of the world of audio and listeners.
You will utilize multiple methodologies to deliver insights to a fast-moving and innovative team as our client is build the world’s best audio streaming service customized to all markets at scale.
Your work will impact how our client thinks about users in our local markets, and you get to define how to scale and make them attractive for more people throughout the world. What you’ll do:
- Work closely with cross-functional teams of data scientists, user researchers, product managers, designers and engineers who are passionate about scaling our core experience to local markets
- Perform analyses on large sets of data to extract actionable insights on user behaviour that will help drive product and design decisions
- Communicate data-driven insights and recommendations to stakeholders
- Work from the offices in Stockholm
- Experience doing analysis on a user centred product at a tech company or similar
- Experience designing, running and analysing A/B-tests
- You possess statistical competence (such as regression modelling, significance testing etc)
- You have demonstrated and relevant experience in a similar product analyst/data scientist role
- You are a self-driven person who can tackle loosely defined problems and come up with relevant approaches to generate actionable insights
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills and are comfortable working with multiple stakeholders
- You have a deep understanding of numbers and a strong business sense for growth drivers and have experience working on forecasting impact of projects
- You have strong technical competence allowing you to perform more advanced analytics on large datasets
- Fluent in SQL, our client utilizes BigQuery
- Python or R (e.g. Pandas, Numpy, sklearn)
A plus if you have:
- Tableau or similar dashboarding experience
- Particularly strong in one data science vertical, e.g. PhD in Statistics or similar
- Data engineering experience, e.g. data pipelines, Scala etc
- Machine learning experience, e.g. reinforcement learning, evaluating/productionizing models
- You’re capable of mentoring more junior data scientists to set them up for success
+ 3 months
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.