We're looking for a passionate Product Manager to drive the roadmap and strategic direction inside our clients data foundations.
In Data Foundations, the solutions we build impact hundreds of the clients engineers and data scientists and thousands of daily processing jobs: ultimately the user experience of hundreds of MILLIONS of users via more data-informed recommendations and user-experience!
As a technical product manager you will work alongside a talented group of engineers and data platform Product Managers to identify and prioritize areas in the data foundations domain where the team can make a greater impact to the data community for both seasoned data engineers as well as help novices onboard faster.
You will enable knowledge sharing and best practices for the different needs throughout the organisation to level up our data platform.
You will work closely with other teams in the broader Data Foundations product area and other data engineers across the organisation. What you’ll do
- Gather and leverage stakeholder feedback, understanding of data foundations best practices, roadmap and business needs to define a prioritized roadmap for the team
- Work closely with other Product Managers in the Data Platform group to identify and address gaps in the clients offering with the goal of providing a world-class data development experience
- Serve as a product evangelist for data foundations products internally and externally
- Partner with your Engineering Manager to foster a culture of impact and performance.
- Collaborate with product, engineering, and data science teams to gather feedback and requirements for the clients data needs
- Define and drive overall product vision, strategy and metrics for the team in data foundations, inspiring our team to build great products and address gaps in the clients offering with the goal of providing a world-class data development experience
Who you are
- Work passionately to ensure your team is focusing on the right things, balancing short versus long term needs. A healthy balance of innovation, support and maintenance is key for all successful teams at our client.
- You have experience with data driven product development and a technical background, either as an engineer or in a previous technical role
- You can translate you and your team’s knowledge & experience to use-cases and prioritised work
- You get stuff done! As shown by working as a product manager, or similar, in high performing teams.
- Ability to take end-to-end responsibility for the product’s success
- You are a team player with proven ability to work cross functionally
- You are an excellent communicator and storyteller, communicating concepts and ideas in different formats
- You have an ability to operate effectively and autonomously across multiple teams in situations of ambiguity, with only high-level direction
- You set high standards for yourself and others
Typ av jobb: