We are looking for a passionate and talented Product Designer to join our client´s Productivity Engineering group, the team responsible for advancing the digital workplace at the client.
The team’s mission is to give every colleague the best possible user experience from the moment they open their device. By doing so they seek to remove all barriers to collaboration, enabling every employee to work freely and securely—with an experience that makes the client into one of the best places to work.
As a Product Designer, you are the kind of person who is passionate about design, collaboration and inclusion. Your work will touch every employee at the client, responsible for setting the direction for all productivity. What you’ll do:
- Lead design projects across the entire product lifecycle and multiple product launches
- You set the vision for the user experience and create the space for others to collaborate
- Work with a small multi-disciplinary team. You’ll partner closely with engineering, product and business folks to find elegant but practical solutions to design challenges. Together, you’ll solve problems and come up with solutions that delight our users
- Conduct and synthesise Research, Product Discovery, AB test, Usability Test
Who you are:
- Rapidly produce and iterate on multiple concepts and prototypes; knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes
- You are passionate about design systems and well-versed in data-informed product design and development
- You have experience working with engineers and product managers to make great things as a team
- You have great communication skills
- You enjoy all stages of app design, from sketching concepts to polishing interfaces
Our client says:
- You have a people-focused design mentality. Even though you have incredible chops, you are constantly looking to hone your design instinct through user feedback. Whether through hands-on user research, or by designing options for an A/B test
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We truly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply, and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music. Start:
July - 2020
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.