We now have a need for two HR-consultans for the below position; you need to be comfortable with - and enjoy working with the tasks stated.Support for the RSU-program. Consultant 1:
- Support with coordinating the re-drafting of multiple contract templates across many countries
- Aligning with external labour lawyers, keeping track of deliverables, light project management
- Labour law is a plus, but does not have to be at expert level
- Coordination and project management skills
- Researching and describing impacts on benefits across multiple markets
- Updating information materials describing these to employees
- Administrate the send-out and signing of contracts
What is the team/organization working with and what is the consultant aimed to do;
- System set-up support Compensation and Benefits skills
You will be an advisor for all our different start-ups, as well as the go-to-person and point of contact for leaders within these organizations. You will partner with senior leadership in order to ensure that “people supporting” services are delivered in the best possible advice and service.
To support you, you will be able to call upon the services of a network of colleagues in the domain Organisational and leadership. This is a young domain in consisting of teams from many other areas, but most old HR. Why do we say old HR? Well! We believe that the people experience journey is so much more than just HR and we want to live and breathe the full life cycle of the candidate journey.
The ideal candidate for this position will draw from a rich experience in developing and implementing best practice talent management initiatives. Whilst partnering with senior leadership to develop and translate business strategy into those initiatives, you enjoy applying a data driven approach working with clear KPIs. With a focus on end-to-end delivery, you are comfortable working on projects from a strategy phase all the way to tactical implementation.
It’s likely that you have experience from a variety of HR roles as you have built up your knowledge in labour law, employee relations and supporting the leaders and the employees. Start:
Direct or asap
Minst 5 års professionell IT-arbetslivserfarenhet.
Typ av jobb: