We are looking for a passionate and talented Product Designer to join our cool client in central Stockholm.
You will have a key role to make working with data effortless, efficient, and enjoyable, by interacting directly with our client´s users. You’ll be part of a cross functional team that enables our client to efficiently collect data, and make it available, safely and efficiently, to enable reliable traceability of users’ journeys through our client´s apps that can be used to fuel our ML recommendation engines and empower impactful insights.
As a Product Designer, you are the kind of person who is passionate about design, collaboration and inclusion. What you’ll do:
- Lead design projects across various parts of the product life cycle setting the vision for the user experience and creating the space for others to collaborate
- Help the product area to continuously evaluate user needs by establishing methods and tools to continuously gather information and gain insights
- Understand the business and user needs and craft a compelling customer vision that visualises the impact of our products and services
- Work with small multi-disciplinary teams (data scientists, software engineers, product managers)
- Help the team assess and prioritise opportunities and constraints based on short feedback loops
- Collaborate with and support teams by consulting and advising on UX and design best practices to help them throughout the product development lifecycle
- Maintain a user-centered approach in design perspective and practice Identify and map out touch points within our services, between people and between systems to gain actionable insights to prepare our product portfolio for scale
- Be autonomous. As the first and only designer in the team you’ll take full ownership of your work and you take responsibility for the details every step of the way
- Perform qualitative research across a broad range of customers inside and outside of the company
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes; knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes. (Create experience maps, service blueprints, flows, wireframes, and interaction models)
Who you are:
- Lead product design from problem discovery to framing solutions through iterative development and delivery
- You are passionate about design systems and well-versed in data-informed product design and development
- You have experience working with engineers and product managers to make great things as a team
- You have great communication skills
- You enjoy all stages of design, from research, sketching concepts to polishing interfaces
- You have a people-focused design mentality. Even though you have incredible chops, you are constantly looking to hone your design instinct through user feedback. Whether through hands-on user research, or by designing options for an A/B test
August - 2020
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.