We are looking for a Data Engineer for our client based in Stockholm. What you will do :
- Explore new ways of producing, processing, and analysing data in order to gain insights into both our users and our product features
- Design and implement large scale centralized data warehousing infrastructure for the Products & Insights team.
- Work with state-of-the-art data processing frameworks, technologies, and platforms (such as Google Cloud Platform and technology/languages such as BigQuery, Scala, Scio, Luigi, Styx and Docker)
- Improve data quality through testing, tooling and continuously evaluating performance
- Work with other software engineers, data analysts, data scientists, and decision-makers, such as product owners, to build solutions and gain novel insights.
Who you are:
- Act as the bridge between our backend and analysts and work on data cataloguing/management and build/maintain crucial data pipelines
4+ years of professional software engineering and programming experience
4+ (Java, Scala)
3+ years of architecture and design (patterns, reliability, scalability, 3+ quality) of complex systems
You are capable of tackling very loosely defined problems and thrive when working on a team which has autonomy in their day to day decisions.
Experience performing analysis in a large scale, global consumer product with large datasets in a cloud based-environment, preferably with an understanding of Google’s Cloud Platform.
You are a communicative person that values building strong relationships with colleagues and multiple stakeholders, and have the ability to explain complex topics in simple terms. Start:
Typ av jobb: