What you’ll do
We are looking for a Junior Sales Support to help the Education Sales Team to cope with the increased demand for remote teaching we have been seeing in the last months. As a result of the huge growth for our clients Education has been going through, we need some extra support to handle orders, legal review requests and moderate messages we receive from our customers.
We need someone who can start as soon as possible and who can stay with us until the end of December.
Some examples of the tasks that you will take care of:
- Forward legal requests to legal slack channel
- Make sure that all Purchase Order info is provided before sent for processing
- Forward quote requests to the appropriate sales team
- Moderate our clients for Education Facebook Page
- In our CRM, sending order activation/ confirmation and updating deal information.
- Setting up new account IDs.
Who you are
- Email support with renewal customers.
The person we would like to add to the team is familiar with the Google Suite tools (Gmail, Google Drive, Google Sheet, Google Doc) and with Slack.
You are process oriented and process driven;
You are detailed, precise, willing to learn quickly new processes and you are open to handle many customers’ requests per day. Language requirements:
Work proficiency in English Language (written and spoken) is a requirement. Bonus points
An interest in music. No need to be Beethoven or Freddie Mercury but it’s cool if you play an instrument or have experience in recording or creating music using other DAW software (like Ableton or GarageBand).
Work proficiency in Swedish Language
Previous experience in customer service and/or sales support Start:
CV in English
Typ av jobb: