We are looking for a Back Office Engineer / Support Engineer to our client in Stockholm The essence of the role
Our Back-office team is growing, and we are now opening a position in our Stockholm office to strengthen our global services. This role will be integral in developing processes across our global offices, You’ll be working in a fun, fast-paced environment, with plenty of opportunities to grow, learn, and contribute. Responsibilities:
- Real-time service monitoring
- Detect, investigate and troubleshoot traffic, partner/provider issues and escalate when needed
- B2B support using Jira, following priority and lead-times
Who are you?
- Configure/troubleshoot backend systems to ensure continued service delivery
To be successful in the role, you love tech and you are support minded with an analytical approach and you love to investigate technical issues. You are someone with a can-do attitude, who is able to work both independently and in a global team across borders. You take pride in delivering your work in the highest quality.
- Around 1 - 3 years experience working as Back Office Engineer / Support Engineer
Big plus! You’ll stand out from the crowd if you have:
- Experience in one or more of the following: SQL, Systems Specialist, IT, VoIP, Telecom
Experience from the Telecom industry Start:
Minst 5 års professionell IT-arbetslivserfarenhet.
Typ av jobb: