We are looking for a Data Scientist consultant to join our client´s Premium Propositions Product Insights team. The Premium Insights team consists of 20+ highly motivated and extremely friendly individuals, specializing in both Data Science and User Research, leveraging their skills to build a holistic understanding of our client´s Premium users.
As part of the team you will study user behavior, strategic initiatives, markets, content, new features, and bring data and insights into every decision they make. Above all, your work will impact how our client think about their users, and the ability to identify and satisfy the users’ needs, in compelling product and service offerings.
This is a highly impactful role where you and the rest of the team will be able to directly impact how the Premium products are experienced, packaged, and sold around the world. What you’ll do:
- Perform analyses on data sets to extract actionable insights that will help drive product development decisions
- Collaborate on larger user-understanding projects to help understand and recommend the next direction to determine excellent user experience
- Work on end-to-end projects
- Work closely with cross-functional teams of analysts, product owners, engineers, marketers, designers, user researchers, and others within the Premium mission
Who you are:
- Work from the offices in Stockholm (currently all remotely from home)
- You have at least 3+ years of experience in a data scientist role, with degree qualifications in Computer Science, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics or similar quantitative discipline
- You are familiar or have the technical competence to perform more advanced analytics Coding skills (such as Python, Java, or Scala)
- Analytics tools experience (such as Pandas, R, SPSS, SQL, SAS or Hadoop)
- Data visualization tools (such as Tableau, Qlik Sense or a similar tool)
- Hypothesis Testing through Experimentation (e.g. A/B testing)
- Experience performing analysis with large datasets
- You are a self-driven person with a problem-solving mindset
- You are a communicative person that values building strong relationships with colleagues and stakeholders and can explain complex topics in simple terms
- You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic and high energy environment and are comfortable with ambiguity
Stockholm / remote in Sweden
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.