We’re searching for an experienced Art Director & Graphic Designer to join our client´s Editorial Design team in Stockholm for 12 months. The Editorial Design is a globally distributed practice focused on building and unifying our client´s brand personality across all products. The team builds brands, tools and product experiences for a global audience spread across 80 markets (and counting).
The teams are a horizontal practice, collaborating with product, brand, marketing and content disciplines. They think in terms of scalable systems, not bespoke solutions.
If you’re an excellent designer and great collaborator with a strong interest in editorial design and music culture, this opportunity might be your calling. What you’ll do:
- Design; this is a hands-on brand design role; you’ll take full ownership of creative work from concept through execution.
- Collaborate; you’ll represent Editorial Design while working with multi-disciplinary teams from around the world. You’ll partner closely with program managers, product owners, producers, brand and marketing teams to create elegant and practical solutions.
- Innovate; you’ll contribute to evolving one of the world’s most iconic brands, respecting the past while looking toward our future.
Who you are:
- Lead; you’ll be a leader in your own work, take charge to drive your projects forward and inspire your peers to make their best work.
You’re a great designer with an incredible portfolio and a thoughtful cover letter demonstrating that you’re:
- A system-oriented designer with 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Passionate about building brand identities and scalable systems.
- Driven by creating smart and understandable solutions.
- Both big picture and detail oriented.
- A self-starter, proactive, punctual, dependable.
- A great communicator and have a point of view; you’re comfortable explaining and presenting your work.
- Put users first and are passionate about data driven solutions.
- Understanding that localization, representation and empathy for different culture is something that is crucial within this role.
- Always looking to evolve your craft and leadership skills.
- Passionate about music and the culture that surrounds it.
- A master of imagery and typography techniques.
- Want to have an influential voice within the global design community.
- You have an online portfolio, or PDF that you can share with us
- You are able to provide a brief explanation in your application of why you are excellent for this role, while highlighting your portfolio.
If you are interested: please send your CV in English along with your portfolio, hourly rate and a short motivation. Start:
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.