We are looking for an experienced IT Service Manager with competence in M365 governance for one of our great clients within the construction industry.
You will have overall responsibility for the delivery of M365 services within Digital Workplace area. This includes service availability and maintenance, process support, budgeting and follow-up of SLA’s related to the service as well as ensuring compliance and IT security. Digital Workplace services include digital services for communication, collaboration, information and workflows. As a Service Manager you are proactively designing, governing and developing our M365 services and securing efficient ways of working in the company.
You will be a member of the DWP team which consists of adoption specialist as well as M365 infrastructure personnel.
You engage with relevant vendors and suppliers to secure service delivery. You work closely with the key business stakeholders to understand the requirements. You deliver a plan to ensure these needs are met and in line with the strategy as well as include optimizing the value and cost of technology assets while mitigating the risks these assets present to our client throughout their life. Your main Responsibilities:
- Governance of Digital Workplace services including collaboration, communication, information and workflow -services built on the M365 platform.
- Ensure that M365 tools and services are properly evaluated, selected, implemented, configured and maintained.
- Ensure that governance processes are defined, and configurations are properly setup accordingly.
- Ensure that service documentation is in place and up to date. Regularly conduct life-cycle management activities.
- Continually identify and explore opportunities for service and business improvements incl. more efficient use of the available technologies and increase of automation capabilities. Stay on top of the Microsoft roadmap and how to utilize the features in the best way for our client.
- Contribute to forecast, budgeting and financial follow up.
Who you are:
- Continuously collaboration with I&T teams, ServiceDesk, support partners and business units according to defined service governance structures and processes’ and follow up supplier
- Your experience in developing, designing and managing the complete lifecycle - planning, control and managing of M365 services, will be key to ensure success in this role. • You are skilled in stakeholder management and the ability to understand requirements and deliver solutions.
- You easily communicate and engage with others, excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- Excellent ability in English language (oral and written)
- High performing team player with good self-awareness and personal effectiveness skills
- Professional experience in managing M365. Configure, deploy and manage Microsoft 365 workloads that focus on efficient and effective collaboration.
- Certificated in M365 Administrator area to configure and manage the services
- Skills in leveraging the potential of the entire M365 platform and how the different applications and services work together in the best way.
In-dept knowledge of Teams and SharePoint is a plus.
- Experience and demonstrated track record in IT service management
- Project management skills for minor development initiatives.
If you are interested: please send your CV in English along with your availability, hourly rate and a short motivation. Start:
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.