We are looking for a React Native developer with Dart skills that will join our clients team remotely.
We're hoping that the developer could start as soon as possible. The assignment will last 5 months.
The technologies you're expected to work with are React Native, Dart and to a lesser extent, server-side Java (Play Framework). We estimate 45% RN, 45% Dart and 10% Java. It's a mixed bag, and we don't expect you to be the master of all three. What we appreciate is a skilled software engineer that has ability to understand complex systems and produce high quality solutions even under some pressure. We want someone with passionate, but structured approach to software engineering with attention to detail. You will:
- Work together with at least one other engineer to change our implementation on the iOS client from the deprecated UIWebView to WKWebView and make sure our DAW module works well inside the new implementation.
- Work in Dart to fix the highest priority bugs we've encountered inside the DAW module.
Ideally we're looking for an experienced developer with:
- Implement new React Native features.
- 8+ years of experience in software engineering
- 3+ years of experience working with React Native
- Experience working full-stack
- Passionate, but structured approach to software engineering with attention to detail
- Ability to understand complex systems and produce high quality solutions under some pressure.
Knowledge of Java and web application development
Knowledge in native development either on Android or iOS side You'll be working in a fast-paced startup environment, helping our exciting opportunities. In addition:
You will work in an agile environment.
You will work in a friendly, informal environment that supports your individual growth. Start:
CV in English
Typ av jobb: