We’re now looking for an interim (8 months) Team Lead to join our cool client in central Stockholm.
The team is responsible for enforcing the clien´s intellectual property policies on their content catalog ensuring that the consumer experience is free from infringing content and that the properties of their licensors are respected.
The team collaborates cross-functionally with Product, Tech, Legal, Trust & Safety, Customer Support and other teams to develop sustainable and scalable solutions for claims management. The team is global and team members are located in New York, London, Stockholm, Dubai and Mumbai. What you’ll do:
- Lead Content Protection in its daily operations
- Be accountable for team performance
- Manage, develop and coach a team of 8 members around the globe by addressing their different needs
- Inspire and motivate remote team members
- Foster and support a healthy and collaborative team
- Continuously verify and improve processes, tools and documentation for claims management and escalations
Who you are:
- Work cross-functionally with a range of teams
- You are fluent in English
- You have at least two years of relevant people management experience
- You are able to communicate efficiently – both written and verbally
- You are able to handle a high pressure environment
- You have a strong understanding of, and an interest in, music, podcasts, copyright and technology.
- You have a systematic approach to identify solutions
- You are adaptable, and a quick learner who thrives in a rapidly changing environment
- You are a multi-tasker, with excellent time-management and organisational skills
- You are analytically minded and competent to interpret complex data
If you are interested: please send your CV in English along with your availability, hourly rate and a short motivation. Start:
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.