We are looking for a UX designer to our client.
As a mid-senior UX designer, you will be able to select and apply design methods and processes to develop products that are desirable, valuable, and usable to our client´s customers.
You will bring a broad toolset and hands-on skills to the team, empowering them to look across the wider picture of the user experience.
This role is particularly interesting for those who can navigate smoothly from discovery to delivery, using user-centric design as a tool to align stakeholders and to deliver on desired outcomes. The ability to identify opportunities, communicate them and influence the product roadmap will be one of your core strengths.
From our office in Stockholm you will work with cross-functional teams in San Jose on key initiatives. To facilitate this, you will be required to adjust your working hours a couple of days a week to bridge the gap in distance and time zones and to use your communication and documentation skills to bring clarity in your shared work. What is expected from you:
- You will set and meet high standards for the quality of experience of our clients tools for service businesses
- You will have the ability to understand the needs of users, business goals, and technical feasibility to find the right balance of speed of delivery, quality, and relevance
- You will design from a user’s perspective to develop a holistic experience across features and flows
- You will use your understanding of user-centred design processes to recommend improvements in the product life cycle
- You will have professional-level competency with the tools of your trade, including Figma
- You will facilitate design discussions that inspire teams to generate a broad range of ideas
- You will take responsibility for the user experience of your teams’ products
- You will work cross-functionally with product and other areas, contributing to the overall strategy and product direction.
Remote in Sweden
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.