We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Web Engineer with a strong Frontend focus that will join our cool client´s Creator Team.
The Creator Team is a foundational team for our client that works on their main webpage, the checkout and Studio project management UI:s. They help creators along the user journey from signup to login to checkout to organizing their projects when they start making music. The team is therefore working with a multitude of services, API:s and UI:s.
The team´s mission is to enable the user-growth of independent creators on their platform. To achieve this, they closely collaborate with their key stakeholders in the business departments. What you’ll do:
- Work across a broad problem space. The teamwork can stretch from the migration of frontend frameworks over the triaging and fixing of security related issues to the integration of APIs. The work varies and is always interesting!
- Help to upgrade their Frontend stack from AngularJS to the latest version of Angular while implementing a new UI and UX for our users.
- They are currently working fully remotely due to the ongoing pandemic.
Who you are:
- The team works in a collaborative way like pair- & mob-programming whenever possible.
- You are self-motivated and want to work as a part of a cross functional (designers, data people) team
- You are passionate about writing efficient, high-quality front-end code that is well structured and well tested.
- You have experience with Java, REST APIs and databases and are not afraid to dive into the backend when the need arises.
- You are experienced in working with test automation as an integral part of the software development lifecycle.
- You take sound architectural decisions with application security in mind.
- You work actively with our key stakeholders and product manager, to shape and integrate business needs into technical requirements for teamwork
- You will encourage and support others. You have a coaching mindset and continuously give constructive feedback to improve our daily work.
If you are interested: please send your CV in English along with your availability, hourly rate and a short motivation. Start:
Stockholm / Remote in Stockholm
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.