Our client is looking for 2-3 experienced Android Developers with skills in Java/Kotlin and Hardware solutions. Your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders to gather requirements.
- Take an active part in the design of systems and features.
- Implement systems, and features with a high level of quality, and maintainability.
Who you are:
- Take end-to-end responsibility for implementation, from any lower-level, up to any included user-level experience.
We believe you are a technical contributor that enjoy collaborating with other talented, creative members of a product team to deliver something to be proud of. You are communicative and willing to share your knowledge and experience. You can consider multiple points of view and consider trade-offs for something that will eventually be put out into the world for someone else to use and experience. Developing products is sometimes hard work, so we also hope you are a person that finds the process exciting and see the fun in it, even under pressure, as we do. The skills you need to succeed:
- You have 3+ years of Android development experience and have a good knowledge of both Kotlin and Java.
- Good understanding of the interaction between hardware and software product.
- You always write testable, maintainable code.
- You have a quality first mindset and are eager to write tests, care for the overall performance of the product.
If you are interested: please send your CV in English along with your availability, hourly rate and a short motivation. Start:
Stockholm / remote in Sweden
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.