ProData Consult is one of the largest independent IT-consultancies in the Nordic region within our segment. The company is headquartered in Copenhagen, DK, with branches at 10 different locations in Europe. We are expanding our dedicated Sourcing Team with an ambitious and motivated Sourcing Specialist for our office in Stockholm.
As a Sourcing Specialist, you will get an unique opportunity to acquire strong experiences in a broad field within Sourcing of IT Specialists. We are looking for a highly versatile and bright candidate who enjoys handling a variety of responsibilities. Recruiting and staffing is about getting to know people, getting to know companies and making desirable matches.
This Recruiting position will support all aspects of the business and includes finding the right match for the client, validate the consultants and create a ProData CV. It is therefore important that you have a strong mindset for understanding data. The right candidate will demonstrate tremendous common sense, work ethic, attention to detail, ability to juggle multiple tasks, and a people-first mentality.
Sourcing tasks such as:
- update the database with new relevant consultants
- participate in development and overall optimization projects to support continued growth in ProData Consult
- search for the right consultants in the database and LinkedIn
- pre-screen the consultants over the phone
- match the right consultants with the assignment
- process applicators in our internal system
- create a ProData CV in cooperation with the Consultant
- coordinate and scheduling for Client/Consultant meetings
We imagine that you are:
- educated and/or has experience in being in contact with consultants of some kind and/or clients for at least 1 year.
- outgoing and helpful towards the clients, consultants and your colleagues.
- responsible and self-driving with the ambition to grow further within your field.
- positive, persistent and entrepreneurial.
- able to multitask with a calmness.
- able to constructively be involved in close team work with the ability to contribute to a good team spirit.
- professional communications skills in Swedish and good understanding of English.
We would prefer candidates who have:
- knowledge within recruitment.
- solid experience working in Microsoft Office.
- experience working with CRM and CV systems.
ProData Consult offers a job with a high degree of self-governance, where the communication is informal and the cooperation is characterized by flexibility, trust and helpfulness. A job where you get the opportunity to work independently, as well as in teams, where sharing knowledge is valued and very important. You will get a solid training in the processes, systems and assignments, so do not hesitate to apply for the position.
We are a dynamic company where you as an employee have a great opportunity to influence development and grow further into your role.
You will become part of a strong and collaborative team of 10 colleagues.
Questions are addressed to HR Business Partner Henrijette Lindholm in Denmark.
Applications are evaluated on a regular basis, so please send your CV and application as soon as possible to email@example.com
You can find more information about us at our website here: http://www.konsulter.net/om-prodata-consult/
The startup of the position is expected when we find the right candidate.
Workplace: Vretenvägen 2, 171 54 Solna, Sverige. Start:
Typ av jobb: